Saturday, February 12, 2011

It started with a Squid Story

So I guess this is a "blog", i've never had one before - so forgive me if this is megalame. During this little post I will try to get you interested in my boring ass life and keep you wanting to know more about me ;)

So here goes nothing.
Disclaimer: In order to keep my friends from killing me for posting about them, i will be changing their names.

So, I guess I should tell you about myself. I'm 17, I live in a pretty small town, and in my opinion it is the most boring town on the face of the planet. It's typical - there's nothing to do, EVER. My highschool is stereotypical - there's the popular kids, the nerds, the stoners, the jocks, and then me and my friends who are basically the kids who don't fit into a group and who kind of float along always waiting to feel wanted and belonging. Here's what's going on in my life - I have probably like four best friends. We'll call them...Belly, Ant, Daria (yay 90s mtv shows!) & Juulz. They're pretty sweet - obviously they're my best friends. You'll find out more about them later. Okay so here's the basis of why i think you should keep track of me:

Fiiiirstly, I'm interesting, the things that happen in my life ocassionaly can cause some people to be interested in what i have to say. FOR EXAMPLE! I just went through a major breakup - that's drama, interesting right? Don't you want to know whyyy my boyfriend of a year and a half dumped my ass outside my house in the middle of the night? I know I would. Secondly, the people at my school can be BITCHES, doesn't everyone love a good catfight? And thirdly I tend to always have SOME GOSSIP to share, and who doesn't like some good old gossip talk.

Everyday I will let you divulge a little deeper into my personal life - with a cute little anecdote about something that has recently happened to me. So, just as my title of my blog today said - todays story is named

It started with a Squid Story.
OKAY. So this story takes place in my fourth grade class when I truley belive I got my first crush on a boy. We'll call him Seamore. Seamore was in my class, and seriously I fell in looove with this kid. (I wrote "I <3 You!!" Next to his name in my fourthgrade yearbook. Talk about embarassing) And consequently I truley believe that he is the reason why I get dumped time & time again (seriously, I have only dumped TWO of my past boyfriends, and I have dated quite a few people). See here's the thing. Seamore and I were nice little pals in my fourth grade class, and one day we were working on our animal science project. And he called me over to see what he had done so far. When he called me over he gave me a description of his project and wouldn't let me leave, seriously, his squid project was basically my project after that conversation. He talked and talked and talked, each minute making me love him and his squids a little bit more. And from then on out we knew it was true love. Being the first boy that I think I really liked - I don't think it helped that he liked me back. I found out he had a crush on me too when he wrote a note to my friend in that class sharing with her that I was the one he had a crush on! I remember the note perfectly, the little boy handwriting saying he liked ME! Out of all the girls ME! Wooohoo! But now I am older and wiser - and am a firm believer in thinking that boys should reject you from the start. Because then you get used to it. Then you never get your hopes up! Because after getting what I wanted then - I thought I should get whatever I want ALWAYS! Espesially when it came to guys. I am a hopeless pathetic, who always thinks guys will like me back shooting me for heartbreak.

So the lesson of the day is to never like a boy who tells you about his squid story - because after that, it is very possible you will get your heart broken. Like I just recently did.

Well I think that's enough for the day, I hope you'll keep with me, I consider myself to be pretty radical.

Peace Love & Squids
-->RadicalBaby

No comments:

Post a Comment