Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Belly Up

Helllooo there online world!
I'm back. And tonight as I sit at work I decided it might be cool to share another little bit about my life with you. So if it's alright with all of you I will share another little story about my life. So as I told you before I have a few best friends and tonight I am going to talk specifically about one of them -- Belly. Out of all my friends she is probably my best. She makes me the most outgoing, and we get along really well. So as my story for you tonight we will label it...Belly Up.

Belly Up
So, in seventh grade I got my frist real boyfriend. Well what I considered to be a "real" boyfriend. I actually asked him out myself - the funny part was we had barely talked before my friend popped the question for me. The funniest part was she asked him without me knowing. So we had been "dating" for about a weekend before I even know I was in a "relationship". So Belly and I had like STALKED this kid at a football game about a week before we were "boyfriend and girlfriend" and let me just say we talked a total of one time throughout our whole "relationship" even though I had an entire section devoted to him in my AIM profile. He didn't even have a screenname. So about a month in to our dating-ness I got an IM from this other boy at my school, asking me out! I responded like a faithful girlfriend saying I already had a boyfriend! But he convinced me - and we'll call him Marko became my new boyfriend. I had to break things off with the old kid. So now you may be wondering where Belly comes into this story, but just let me get to it. So Marko and I had an on and off relationship for the next probably...three years. It was ridiculous. Now during our little on and off phase Belly and I were good friends and she always supported me throughout my Marko phase, or so I thought. However the whole time I dated Marko the first time - Belly had a crush on him too. I never knew. And the whole time she was going behind my back hating me for dating him and I didn't even know about it. Now this came to my attention about a year ago when I finally found out that she had a thing for him. And I felt really bad - so I asked her about it. She proceeded to tell me that she hated me for the whole of seventh grade, and that yes she did like him. She then called me a bitch and walked away. Now you may think this is harsh - but two seconds later she turned around (laughed) and we were best friends again. This is kind of how me and bellys relationship works, and while this might have been a somewhat boring story I think it gives a good introduction of Belly. She's sarcastic, funny, harsh, and loveable all in one. And I think that's why she's my best friend. She can be cold sometimes, but she's got my back - and when thinking of a good way to introduce her, I thought this was it.


Well I will leave you online world to ponder your best friends, and your life while i continue to sit here at work for another hour.

Peace Love & Bestfriends
-->RadicalBaby

No comments:

Post a Comment